Hosting a Public Event?

Are you hosting a public event? 

We are so happy you are considering hosting a public event!! 

If you are interested in hosting a public event in which you are serving food or drink, ensure you connect with Wellington-Dufferin Public Health to ensure all guidelines are met.

Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health's Special Event requirements

If you event has food vendors in attendance they will be required to get a Food Vendor Licence.

A Municipal Special Event Permit is required for any event or activity that takes place at a Township park, property or a Township road, requiring a road closure. For more information, please contact the Township office at 519-638-3313 x 046. 

If you are looking to host an event on a County of Wellington road you will be required to fill out a County Special Event Permit